Cairns Airport Shuttle Online Booking form - Please use this form only if wishing to pay by online banking for your shuttle to Port Douglas
We offer seat in shared bus OR private transfer from Cairns Airport to Port Douglas transfer:
- Book and pay Cairns Airport <> Port Douglas in shared bus by credit card here
- OR if using a mobile device for a quote first use this shuttle booking form for easier mobile navigation.
- OR Use the form below on this page for a quote first, then pay by online banking.
We provide direct transfers- no stops in Palm Cove or Cairns Northern Beaches (available here as private transfer only). We get you from Cairns Airport to Port Douglas quicker. You are allocated seats on fully A/C Cairns Airport and Queensland Transport approved Cairns Airport to Port Douglas shuttle services. In peak times we use 57 seater coaches for quicker exit from the airport. Usually we use iMax 7 seater to Toyota HiAce 13 seater shuttles to get you on the road to Port Douglas as quick as possible. Be on your way less than 20 mins after all bags have been collected from your arrival carousel.
- Our transfers go direct Cairns Airport direct to your accommodation in Port Douglas - no stops in between.
- You are met by your driver with your name on a sign at carousel 1 at the domestic terminal baggage carousels.
- Usual wait is max 20 minutes after all checked bags are collected from your flight's baggage carousel.
- Popular fare = $44.75 per person one way when 2 adults book return (see all prices).
- Children $16 each way. Child seats $10 per seat each way to have installed for your transfer: just indicate which ones on booking form.
- Standard hours price 6am to 7pm. All hours service available between 7pm and 6am delivered as private transfer + driver surcharge.
- Cairns CBD/ Esplanade to/ from Port Douglas? Yes, we can arrange for extra $20 flat rate per group.
- We use Toyota Hi Ace Commuter vans - 12 seats, fully A/C and seat belts with luggage trailer. Quicker pick up and drop off vs large 50 seat buses.
- See FAQs and T&Cs including cancellation policy