Cairns Airport Shuttle Online Booking form - Please use this form only if wishing to pay by online banking for your shuttle to Port Douglas
We offer seat in shared bus OR private transfer from Cairns Airport to Port Douglas transfer:
- Book and pay 1 to 13 passengers in shared bus or private transfer by credit card here
- OR if using a mobile device for a quote first use this shuttle booking form for easier mobile navigation.
- OR Use the form below on this page for a quote first, then pay by online banking
- OR send us a message via Contact Us for a quick quote before completing the online credit card form
We organise direct transfers- no stops in Palm Cove or Cairns Northern Beaches (available here as private transfer only). We get you from Cairns Airport to Port Douglas quicker and for less cost than the airport shuttle desk. We only book you on Air Con 7 to 19 seater Toyota HiAce, Commuter, or Hyundai iMax or similar vehicles approved and accredited for Cairns Airport to Port Douglas shuttle services. Be on your way less than 20 mins after all bags have been collected from your arrival carousel.
- Our transfers go direct Cairns Airport direct to your accommodation in Port Douglas - no stops in between.
- Usual wait is 20 minutes after all checked bags are collected from your flight's baggage carousel.
- Popular fare = $36.25 per person one way when 2 adults book return (see all prices).
- Children $15 each way. Child seats at no charge; just indicate which ones on booking form.
- All transfers over 7 passengers are auto private transfer if booked here.
- Standard hours price 6am to 7pm. All hours service available between 7pm and 6am delivered as private transfer + driver surcharge.
- Cairns CBD/ Esplanade to/ from Port Douglas? Yes, we can arrange for extra $20 flat rate per group.
- You are met by a driver with your name on a sign at the baggage carousels.
- We use Toyota Hi Ace Commuter vans - 12 seats, fully A/C and seat belts with luggage trailer. Quicker pick up and drop off vs large 50 seat buses.
- See FAQs and T&Cs including cancellation policy